I. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
1. The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. ZEE is not able to identify you personally unless you access Website and/or provide any personally identifiable information.
2. Active collection of information: ZEE collects personal information that you enter into data fields on this Websites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects. To protect your privacy, you should not provide ZEE with any information that is not specifically requested.
3. Passive Collection of information: ZEE’s Websites may collect information about your visits to the Website without you actively submitting such information. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, internet tags, and web beacons. The Website may capture some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, details of operating system, the browser version your computer, etc. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Website easier by allowing ZEE to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
II. Intended Use of Personally Identifiable Information
4. ZEE will use the personal information you provide through the Website to respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Website, ZEE may use certain identifying technologies to allow that website to “remember” your personal preferences, such as sections of the Website that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
5. ZEE shall collect, store and use your information in compliance with all applicable laws. You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that ZEE receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on the Website. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of the Website may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you. If opted to do so, we may use this information for marketing and promotional purpose. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
6. ZEE does not support “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, ZEE may send periodic emails to its visitors on area of interest expressed by them, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
IV. Non-Disclosure of Information
7. Personal information on the Website may be accessed by ZEE, by certain companies with which ZEE may conduct joint programs, and by individuals and entities with whom ZEE contracts to carry out business activities for ZEE.
8. ZEE does not sell or rent your personal Information with anyone else.
10. We may release your personal information when we believe release is required to comply with applicable law. We may release personal information if, in our judgment after review, the release is compelled by law or regulation.
V. Protection of personal information
11. ZEE will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information.
12. As a policy, ZEE secures each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
13. ZEE is not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such Information was collected or submitted.
VI. Links to other websites
VII. Use of our websites by children
15. ZEE does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from minors (we define “minor”as anyone younger than 18(eighteen) of age. We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and/or legal guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us and we will work with you to address this issue.
VIII. Right to access your personal information on the Website
16. If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from a ZEE business or a particular ZEE program, you may write to us at the following
18th Floor, A – Wing, Marathon Futurex, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
17. In all communications to ZEE, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the website address and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete or amend your personal information and are contacting us by email, please put “Deletion Request” or “Amendment Request”, as applicable, in the subject line of the email. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
VIII. Miscellaneous Terms:
20. This is an initiative (an initiative to motivate and encourage people to vote as responsible citizens) supported by Castrol India Limited being undertaken by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited including through its website.
21. Castrol India Limited (“Castrol”), its affiliates, directors and employees are in no way responsible for any acts and accepts no liability for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising in any manner (including indirect and consequential loss) (i) with respect to the execution of this Initiative and any third party claims and any data privacy concerns arising therefrom (ii) for any material relating to this Initiative including any content or material on the websites through which this Initiative may be launched (iii) for contents on the hyperlinks or advertisements or promotions appearing on such websites (iv) for any defects, errors, imperfections, faults, mistake or inaccuracy with the websites, its contents or associated services or due to unavailability of the website or any part thereof.